Verve Fashion opened its doors in 1996 providing Victorians the opportunity to shop designer labels for both men and women at 60% to 70% off the regular retail price. The new owner, Margot Fletcher, purchased the store September 2015.
Verve offers designer labels Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Chanel, Comme des Garcons, Dolce & Gabbana, Helmut Lang, Roberto Cavalli, Tom Ford, Prada, Sarah Pacini, Stella McCartney, together with Canadian designers Smythe and Mackage.
We also carry popular brands such as Rag & Bone, Joie, All Saints, James Perse, Citizens for Humanity, 7 for Mankind, Paige and JBrand, Vince, Eileen Fisher and Theory.
The experienced staff provides personalized service and help customers create a wardrobe that is both fashion forward and affordable.
Tips For Shopping Consignment
The things to remember and keep in mind when shopping consignment are:
· Shop frequently as products change daily;
· Be sure to ask sales staff if you are looking for something specific as there hundreds of individual items and back stock that the staff can locate quickly;
· Ask to be added to the customer call list if any specific labels or items are wanted;
· Examine all items before purchasing as all sales are final, the product is not owned by the store;
· If a flaw is noticed, be sure to point it out to the sales staff and ask for a discount if you still want to purchase it;
· Shop the entire store as the perfect item may be hidden on a rack
Verve Policies and Procedures
· We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Debit cards
· All transactions are processed in Canadian funds.
Privacy and Security
· Verve Fashion Inc. uses state-of-the-art security measures and fail-safe technology to ensure the privacy and protection of our customers.
· Member contact information is not sold to any 3rd parties.
· All sales are final. Verve Fashion Inc. is a consignment store so product is not owned by Verve Fashion Inc.
· Clothing taken in by appointment only, Tuesdays through Fridays.
· The contract is for 2 months during which time Verve will make every effort to sell the Consignor’s items.
· Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price after taxes and minus any account charges incurred.
· Consignors have the choice of having their unsold items returned to them or donated to charity at the end of the contract.
· Garments requiring cleaning or repair will be attended to by Verve with the incurred cost charged to the Consignor’s account.
· Should faults be discovered after items have been accepted, Verve reserves the right to mark down the item and sell “As Is” without notice to the Consignor.
· Verve reserves the right to mark down at our discretion, at any time, based on the type, length of time in stock and general competitive resale.
· Account payments are made when an account balance is $50 or more.
· Cheques will be issued on the 10th and 20th of each month upon the consignor’s request.
· It is the responsibility of all Consignors to inquire on their own account, returned items not picked-up within one month are forfeited and donated to a charity of our choice.
· Unclaimed monies after 1 year become the property of Verve.